Dramatic Plants

Yesterday I recieved a pot plant. As in "a plant in a pot", not a pot plant. Not that i would be adverse, but anyway... It's from a dear friend down south. It's green with white sticky up prong type flowers (hello, black thumbs) and I really want to keep it alive and put it in the new house. So I spoke to another friend down South, who is very planty, and sent her a pic and she said it's a Peace Lily, aka "the most dramatic plant alive" which had me very concerned, because I can kill plastic ivy, but apparently, it just plays dead until you give it a drink, and then it resurrects. I need to name it and bottom water it (which confused the hell out of me until i got a facetime video with instructions) and give it play time outside occasionally and dust it. The dust part makes it sound like the dead plastic ivy, but I'm gonna give it my best shot. She doesnt have a name yet, I'm still thinking.

Comments

Popular Posts